Saturday, August 1, 2009

Essays On- How I Can Show Kindness


Kindness can be shown in many ways. You can show kindness by brightening someone’s face with a smile. A person can be overwhelmed by somebody’s kindness because it might have made a huge impact on his or her life. It is really great when something like this is done.
Pristine Sumilang, 5A


I can show kindness by helping and caring others. When somebody needs help, I must not leave them alone. I must help others. Whenever somebody is in the wrong, I must control my anger and not to scold him or her. I can help my parents by cleaning the house, sweeping the floor and cleaning my bed. I can help my friends to stand up whenever they fall down. Helping others can be hard but we must continue to help one another.
Ifa Syafiqah, 3A

Kindness is the way you care for someone. You can care for everybody in the world, even strangers. The earth and animals can also be cared for. To care for someone means that you are always ready to lend them a helping hand. For example, if you see an old handicapped person struggling on the road when the green man is about to turn red, you can help him by letting him lean on you for support. If you show kindness to someone, someday they might repay your kindness. My advice is “Show kindness whenever it is needed!”
Cheryl Kho Xue Er, 3A

We can show kindness in many ways. We should not abuse animals. We must also help the people around us. I always help to open the door for the elderly in public places. That is being kind. Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. Kindness is like sugar, it makes life taste a little sweeter. Kindness is free, so why not give some out?
Raiyan, 1J


To be kind, we need to say “Please” and “Thank you” and not tease others and say bad things about others.
Isaac, 2F

To show kindness, we must respect each other first, especially for the people around us. We must always remember to greet each other. We can help our classmates by teaching them with their class work. We can also help the blind to cross the road. In the bus, we can give up our seats to the pregnant woman and the elderly. We can also help the orphanage by giving them our extra things that we do not need.
We can help the animals by not hurting them. We must take care of them. We must feed them.
Kindness is important for everyone. If everyone shows kindness and respect, we will not have any fights or arguments. We will then have a peaceful and happy life.
Stanic Tan, 2C

Kindness begins at home or in school. I have guided my classmates in their Mathematics. I can also show kindness to my friends by sharing my food with them. I can offer my help to my teachers by carrying books to the staffroom. When my parents are shopping for groceries, I can help to carry the bags of groceries. For my brother, I can share all my goodies with him. When I show kindness to others, I feel very happy.
Victoria Lin, 1C

Helping my mother cleaning the house on weekends and fixing my bed is a simple way of showing kindness to her. In school, I helped my classmates with their work.
Kindness is not only for family, teachers and friends. We must be kind also to our Mother Nature by keeping the environment clean. Do not litter! Keep the air clean!
We must also be kind to the animals by taking care of them properly.
Brian, 2G

I can show kindness by helping and caring for my parents, friends, the earth and even the animals. Kindness means that you care for others and want to help them or make them feel happy. I feel good when people are kind to me. I also feel happy when I help them. If everyone is kind, there will be no war! So let’s do it! Be kind!
Grace Cao Ci En, 1I

I can show kindness by being good to others. I must say sorry when I do something wrong. Kindness is treating others the way you like to be treated. We must show kindness to our family, friends and neighbours.
Si Qiang, 1I

To be kind, you must be helpful. Even when people do not appreciate you, you can still persevere until someone appreciates you. To be kind, you can help people in their work. If they are afraid, you can help to comfort him or her so that he or she will feel better. There are many ways to be kind. You just have to be willing to do it!
Zhi Yi, 4A

Kindness is about lending a helping hand whenever someone is in need of help. When I see someone falls, I will help them up. I will give up my seat to those who need the seat more. A word of kindness goes a long way. Let’s show our kindness and pass it around!
Andrew Dooa, 2E

12 comments:

  1. "Kindness is contagious"
    If i ever would go and be kind to a person definetly the person with whom i am kind would say these beautiful words to another person . Its just as same as the communicable disease that we call in science . It just goes and goes and spreads in our community and slowly and gradually this community learns to be kind and here it becomes the most big example of CONTAGIOUS KINDNESS !!!!!!!!!!!
    so go ahead and slowly one persons hand will lead to thousands and millions and make our motherearth very beautiful and more nature loving atmosphere in the world .
    i hope my message would have some changes in the readers

    ReplyDelete

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template