Friday, August 14, 2009

Mystery Kind 3A pupil revealed!

Our Kindness Ambassador Cheryl with her good friend Kaiwen (the Mystery 3A pupil who had shown kindness to animals!)

In a previous blog comment, Cheryl's mother revealed who the mystery 3A pupil was!

Her comment reads -

Cheryl's mum said...
I think most of the pupils from 3A would know by now who is the one we are talking about here. Yes, it is Kaiwen. I think it would be nice to let everyone know who the star is!!!! I really think it is worth mentioning it. She should be proud of her act of kindness, and her mum's too!!I really admire their kindness to the abandoned animals.
August 13, 2009 6:33 PM




2 comments:

  1. I'm really proud to have Kaiwen and Cheryl in my class. They are both animal lovers. They are also kind to their classmates. Being good in their studies, they often finish their work fast and then spend their time teaching their friends patiently and guiding them in their work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to read Mrs Tay's comment about Kai Wen and Cheryl. I hope every Endeavour pupil will help their classmates, especially those who are weaker.

    Every one should try a little kindness. Let's all make Endeavour a school where we are kind to one another.

    ReplyDelete

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template