Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Showing kindness in school


How does one show kindness in school? Our fellow pupils have given us many examples. Try them out as kindness begets kindness!


I help my teachers by carrying her books and her laptop from the staffroom to the class. I also keep the school clean by throwing rubbish I see - Nerin Kaur (4B)

Compliment or offer a helping hand to your classmates. When they have wronged you, you can even forgive them! - Mike (4B)

When your friend is not feeling well or has fallen down, bring him or her to the office - Tan Jun Hang (4B)

Help them with their schoolwork - Ordelia Chung (4B)

Recycle my plastic bottles and paper by putting them in the school recycling bins - Marcus (1G)

When Felicia did not bring her pencil case, I lent her my pencil - Sheryl Chai (1E)

Help your teacher to clean the white board - Faith (P1E)

I help my teacher remove the things in the dustbin - Koh Qian Hui (1E)

We can help Mrs Goh by keeping quiet during lessons so everyone can hear her - Lai Han Xing (1E)

I help my friend Chiam Zi Ying write a sentence - Chu Tzr En (1E)

I show kindness by helping Abigial carry her water bottle when she is tying her shoelaces. When Esther had pain in her eyes, I brought her to the General Office to put eye-drops - Allyn (1F)

I help other Primary 1 pupils who do not know how to buy food with money - Nur Zalifah (1B)

When my friend had lost her wallet, I help her to look for it - Kelly Koh (1B)

When I have some sweets, I share them with my classmates - Tan Qiu Xu (1D)

I share with my friends about God and Jesus - Cheng Nee (IJ)

When one of my classmates could not reach a book on the library shelf, I helped him to get it. This is how I show kindness to make others happy - Ilham (IJ)

I encourage my classmates when they feel sad. When Gim Hwee fell down on the running track during Fitness Friday, I helped him up - Adam (2C)

When my friend had forgotten to bring food for recess, I share mine with her - Joycelyn Lam (3A)

We can help those friends who are new to the school by giving them a tour around the place - Ong Yu Min (5A)

If someone is afraid of failing the test, you can encourage him with comforting words so he will feel better - Zhi Yi (4A)

When it was Angelica's first time taking a bus, I helped her find the bus as she did not know the bus number - Brian (2G)

If my friend does not have a pencil, I will lend mine to him - Ruzdee (P2E)

I remind my friends to inform their parents about the latest school updates concening schoolwork - Siti Nur Umm'aira Phang (2E)


There are so many ways to show kindness in school. As Chia Zhi Yi (4A) put it nicely, it's "whether you are willing to put in the effort to do so".

10 comments:

  1. I liked the Brian's kind act because he helped my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like Ruzdee's kindness because whenever his friend don't bring his pencil,he will lend his friend his pencil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LIKE her beacuse she is my friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Ong Yu Min comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. every one should show kindness like them . If we don't , we would not have any friends as pupils wound think that we are unfriendly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kindness Ambassador, CherylAugust 13, 2009 at 11:55 AM

    Dear pupils, you could also do a kind act to someone. In your daily life, think of what are the things you could do to help people around you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kindness Ambassador, Yi YingAugust 13, 2009 at 12:54 PM

    Thank you for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being kind is a natural act, this is nothing that we should be proud of, rather being kind makes us and people around us a happier community. So Press on, Everyone! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is Cute!! Now im going to be nicer to people you changed my mind about being mean and bully people, Thank You !! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template